We help you to save some time and avoid unnecessary headaches.
Minimax.finance provides you a full range of tools to form and manage your crypto portfolio, receive a high-level overview of the web3 space, and explore different investment opportunities, sourced from third-party DeFi applications. On a one single platform we have put together a wide range of extremely useful features, chief among which:
- Portfolio with the detailed overview of your assets. It helps to see a big picture and simplifies the process of decision-making in managing your assets.
- Analytics charts with APY (Annual Percentage Yield), TVL (total value locked), price of invested assets and much more.
- ‘Discover’ page with up to date information about various popular Web3 protocols.
- Major opportunities across 9 blockchains to invest your tokens and generate some rewards.
- Ability to manage positions on multiple platforms in one place, no need to switch between various dApps. It will be much more difficult for you to forget where all your deposits are.
- Zap (i.e. conversion) deposits and withdrawals with any token as in Zapper.fi
- Excellent performance of application on any device.
- Embedded production ready cross-chain swaps.
Except the ‘Discover’ section, most opportunities can be used only with the connection of your wallet. Despite this, we don’t get any control of your assets, when you connect your wallet to Minimax.finance. E.g. The ‘Portfolio' section just stores the information and makes analysis of your assets. No operation will be done without your approval.
The ‘Earn’ section enables you to deposit tokens to different vaults sourced from various DeFi applications directly on Minimax. However, all transactions are still controlled by your wallet, no operation will be done without your approval. We use our smart contracts only to enable conversion depositing. Therefore, when you have a necessary vault token/LP and you don’t need to use the conversion depositing feature, you won’t interact with our smart contracts at all. When using conversion depositing, you interact with our auxiliary smart contracts. Anyway, the final result of the operation will be as if you are interacting with the apps directly. It minimizes your risks while using Minimax — even if our platform gets hacked, you won’t lose your money.
If something happens, you’ll still be able to see and manage your positions on native applications. For example, if you use our platform to open a position at Aave, you will be able to see the position on Aave and portfolio tracker like Debank.
Minimax auxiliary smart contracts for conversion deposits (which don't hold user tokens) are verified on all blockchain scans and can be found in the Docs section. Also, we use 1inch for robust conversions between different assets.
In the case of Binance there are limited options for making deposits and you need to trust a centralized party, such as an exchange (in addition there are requirements for KYC). Minimax Finance requires only a wallet (such as Metamask), and you can flexibly choose any investment options, get historical analytics with charts and enjoy all the benefits offered by minimax (conversion depositing, the wide choice of DeFi applications, performance and usability etc.).
Minimax.finance, unlike DeBank/Zapper/Zerion, not only provides tools for tracking your DeFi portfolio, but also aggregates investment opportunities from third-party DeFi applications on multiple blockchains, enables to make token swaps by ‘Swap’ section and advanced swaps with the help of conversion depositing feature while depositing via Minimax.finance. Beside that, we have advanced features like excellent performance and usability, protection from risks in case our platform gets hacked, ability to manage your deposits in native applications, etc.
Minimax.finance usage doesn't bear risks. When you make a deposit via Minimax, the platform interacts directly with external apps smart contracts. So, the risk may be decomposed as:
Risk = Risk of external protocol being hacked
Only when you use conversion depositing, you interact with our auxiliary smart contracts, but they don’t have control over your deposits.
We do not provide any financial advice. Please do your own research.
You need to consider the risks for each vault and decide on your own. However, we try to save your time during vault evaluation, providing you with all the necessary information, such as price fluctuations, comparison to BTC price changes and other analytics. There are three main categories:
- Stablecoins — price of asset to invest is pegged to 1$, this vaults can be considered as low-risk options.
- Single assets — when you invest in this kind of vault, you buy a single token, which will generate rewards during investment in other protocols. Price of assets will fluctuate during the time, usually in an unpredictable manner.
- Liquidity pools (advanced) — underlying assets are bundled from many assets. During this process your tokens are provided as a liquidity in some DEX liquidity pool. Usually, after that, you get LP tokens as proof of possession of some part of liquidity in a certain pool. These LP tokens are being staked in DEX to farm platform tokens.
This is a web3 feature, each dApp, presented on Minimax.finance, needs to receive an approval before getting access to any of the tokens in your wallet. Pressing the ‘approve’ button in the Minimax vault means that you trust smart contracts of the project, in which vault you invest, to use your tokens during the deposit process. This action is required to correctly process deposit action.